Friday, December 19, 2008

Three Little Princess's

If you've never experienced the Magic of Disney, let me share a glimpse of it with you. During the past few years, "becoming" a princess is a new "fade". However, Disney has seemed to take hold of the idea and run with it. When first hearing about the Bibbity Boppity Boutique that is on the Disney Property, I was a bit skeptical. Ok, so it's a "salon" for little girls. For one, I thought it was over priced and totally ridiculous to do this for a child. Especially, since I was not part of the generation that had birthday parties at a salon with all my girlfriends having their hair done, while my mom paid the bill. But, my recent experience at the BBB has changed my mind, regarding the need for my daughter, or any other little deserving girl, for that matter, to become a princess for a day.
Our day started by dressing all of my neices (on Ken's side) in their party dresses, as they were going to the Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom that night with their families. Kelly and Kate (the girls mom's) were to meet us at the salon and Jon and I were taking the girls to get started.

The girls arrived on time, and were very anxious for what was going to happen. Each one was presented with a Royal Invitation to the salon and each were serviced with a "Fairy Godmother", who would make them over. In the Royal Invitation, there were three hair styles for the girls to choose. They got to pick the hair style that they wanted. Then, they picked out their make up, for a few selections of eye shadow, blush and lip gloss. They also had their nails painted. After wards, they each were sprinkled with fairy dust, and turned to face the mirror where they got the first glimpse of their new look. Each girl was delighted to see themselves all made up, and truly felt like a little princess.  And too finish the experience, they each were given a wand and a special crown or clips.  They were simply delighted.  Below are some photos of their transformations... What an exciting day for three little princess. :)

On the way to the salon!

Emma, ready for her beauty treatment!

Olivia, is very ready!!  Look at that face!

Bella, a princess, indeed!



















And all the girls, with thier favorite Aunt!!  :)





2 comments:

Erica said...

This looks like such a fun day. I think I would have had to restrain myself from getting in a chair and becoming "princessed" myself:).

Jess said...

So stinkin' adorable!! Wow, I love it! I would love to take my friends girls there. Seems like they were all in their glory! And yes, even though it wasn't our generation that the princess phase took hold, it's fun to watch little girls get so excited over it!! I'm glad Finn is feeling better...man, what a eventful vacation, good and bad, eh? And your whole family was there...how cool!!