So, drum roll please..... So far, I've lost 12lbs and over 7 inches on my body!! Can you believe it?? Three years ago, I got really sick and lost a HUGE amount of weight in about a month. I was unable to eat the weight was falling off of me (unhealthily, might I add). And at the time, I was wearing these one pair of jeans everyday. Once I was feeling better, and gained some weight back, I couldn't wear those jeans anymore. This morning, I put those jeans on and they fit! And they fit comfortably. I can sit, and move in them. I love it!!
It is one of the best feelngs in the world, knowing that you accomplished something that you worked at the old fashion way. No pills, gimics, or silly plans. Just plain hard work, determination and a smart plan.
So far, I've gotten to my first goal. My next goal will happen in 9lbs, and then another goal after 13lbs (it will be a total of 35lbs.)
3 comments:
Good job, Erin! Doesn't it feel great to get rid of some of the excess, and especially to fit into the "skinny" jeans again? I'm happy for you, and inspired by your hard work! Maybe after baby's born I'll have some motivation to get back in shape like you are!
Way to go, Erin! I think you might be interested in an announcement I'm going to make in the next couple days. Be watching my blog!
Congratulations. That's great!
As far as the solefege goes, I can remember those first couple of hand signs (do, re, mi, fa, so), but not the rest!! I think that between my old age (haha) and my mommy brain, some things have been forced out. That just might be one of those things. :o)
Post a Comment