Monday, June 29, 2009

Heading Home

Well, our two weeks in MI have come to a close... We've had a nice vacation, but they always seem to end the same way. Wish we could visit more often so our time isn't so stretched between two families and lots of friends. Many of those we'd hoped to see and even a date night didn't happen and I'm sad about that.

We had a little sick boy this last week after his sunburn and then we dealt with teething and then a messed up schedule!! Oh, for my family to see my son when he isn't sick, would be a blessing right about now... (the last two vacations, Finn's gotten sick and is just unbearable sometimes) But we get to see each other in just a few short weeks. 15 short weeks to be exact!! When the baby is born. That will be nice!

Be praying for us as we travel home tomorrow. Traveling with a toddler is always unpredictable, especially with a layover :) But we look forward to being home and getting back to our routines.

Also, please be praying for our meeting with the Fetal Medicine doctors on Wednesday morning. They will be preforming an echo on our Sweet Pea's heart to make sure all is well. I was a bit alarmed when they wanted to see us so quickly and immediately. But I just keep reassuring myself that it is better to be safe than sorry and that if an abnormality is found, they have a greater ability to cure it before the baby is born and be prepared for when she arrives.

Also, I will be having my glucose test on Wednesday afternoon. Shouldn't be too exciting, except for the fact that I almost passed out when I was pregnant with Finn, so hopefully all will go well!!

I'll keep you posted on how all goes on Wednesday as it will find to be a big day for us!!

No comments: