So early last week, I saw an "ad" for this on a syndicated television program and thought it was interesting... You, mom's know that smell... the one your clothes get when they sit in the washing machine for a long time, and then you have to wash them AGAIN! I've noticed more and more that it doesn't matter how long the clothes sit in the washing machine, even if it is as short as 30 minutes, they still have that smell. I purchased this product and used it right away, and sure enough, during my every-other-week washing routine (of at least 5 loads or more), I managed to leave the clothes in the washing machine a bit too long... over night, actually. And they didn't smell the next day. They didn't have the musty, old smell. They still smelled clean. Even after a run in the dryer, they still smelled clean.
I plan to continue using it to keep my washing machine clean and without "that smell". I thought you other mom's might benefit from it as well. Also, if you visit the Tide website, you can print a coupon (as the product was about $7 at my grocery store -- regular price).
1 comment:
Thank God we live in an era of anything possible for purchase! Why is it that the last load of laundry of the pile ends up marinating the longest? Oh, its because we saw the light at the end of the tunnel and it dimmed.
Post a Comment