Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Poor Aaron Spelling

I think that Aaron Spelling is rolling over in his grave after watching two episodes of the new hit on CW "90210". After last weeks 2 hour premire episode, I thought perhaps it was freshman gitters, but after this weeks episode, I have one conclusion... Super BAD acting!! These kids just can't act. The gal that plays the snotty, rich, disfunctional girl (AnnaLynne McCord) is absolutely horrible. Her facial expression and timing and even body placement (where she puts her arms etc while delivering her lines) is just horrible. The story lines aren't much different than they were 15 years ago. It is always nice to see the "old gang" again on the screen and they fill the roles that they played oh so many years ago.

Although I don't feel the outlook for the show is great, I'll still continue to watch from time to time to see what the kids are up to.

1 comment:

Jenney said...

I also saw some of 90210 the other night...I was feeling rather like I was having a blast from the past. I mean, 90210 was on TV, New Kids On The Block had been on the Today Show, and Target was advertising leggings with tunics and denim skirts! Yikes...hang onto everything, it eventually comes back around :o)