Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tidbits.

So, I'm taking this post from a recent post of my friend, Jess. Here are a few tidbits from my week thus far...

  • I had lunch with a friend today, which was very enjoyable.
  • Finnegan is finally deciding he likes regular whole milk. Thanks to the suggestions of some dear friends on how to get him accustom to the new taste.
  • I've been consumed with trying to find a solution to a problem that isn't mine. Isn't that horrible? I know that it's not my problem, but I feel that I have to fix it.
  • I bought lip gloss today. Both tinted, but one tastes like pancakes and the other has a minty flavor... Yummy, Bath and Body Works. :)
  • I've been busy researching online photo storage locations... Can't find one that I want to use to store all my photos before my computer dies. Any suggestions?
  • An acquaintance from college passed away this weekend. Very sad to hear. Pray for Kelly and her family after the loss of her husband, Mike.
  • Finnegan is starting to walk. He has taken a few steps here and there. But no huge developments of him strolling across the living room.
What are your tidbits from the week, so far??

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It's amazing how a purchase of lip gloss can really brighten a stay at home mom's day.

We purchased an external harddrive for Brie's photos...I tried using google, but it took way too long to upload.

Finn's walking, yeah! Life actually get's easier when they walk!

Jenney said...

We use flickr to store all of our pics. That way if anything ever happened to our prints or CDs we've made of them we have yet another backup. You can look at our page to see if it is something you'd want to use...you can use a certain amount of space for free, but we have unlimited storage for $25 a year.
www.flickr.com/photos/jamesdray