We got your package yesterday! Thank you so much. It was so sweet of you to think of us. I have a friend who keeps telling me, "You can't break him" and she's right. God will guide me and help me figure this whole thing out. I know you're so excited to have your family in town soon for Finnegan's birthday. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for the encouragement. --love, Trisha
Wife. Mommy of Two. Friend of Many. Christian. Michigan Native. Blogger. Cornerstone Alum. Risen Alum. Former Customer Service Manager turned SAHM. News-Junkie. Target Fan. Starbucks Addict. Love Weddings and Other's Photography. Adore Cupcakes, Gift Giving and Elegant Touches.
1 comment:
We got your package yesterday! Thank you so much. It was so sweet of you to think of us. I have a friend who keeps telling me, "You can't break him" and she's right. God will guide me and help me figure this whole thing out. I know you're so excited to have your family in town soon for Finnegan's birthday. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for the encouragement. --love, Trisha
Post a Comment