Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No plan Tuesday...

Normally when I don't have a plan for the day, I end up either staying into my pj's all day and don't do ANYTHING, or I get really motivated and do a bunch of things.

Luckily, today was more of the latter and I was able to get a couple of projects accomplished. So here are the things that got done today...
  1. All of the Smoke Detectors have new batteries (after a short trip to Target).
  2. Ken's ironing is done.
  3. Two dead shrubs have been removed from the landscaping... two of the reasons we got our irrigation system in the first place. They were dead when it was installed anyway.
  4. New light bulb has been installed in the back hall.
  5. Ken now has an appointment to the dentist and the eye doctor for next week.
  6. Cleaned the shower, after taking one. :)
  7. Dishes are done.
  8. A box of clothes have been separated and folded for the consignment shop tomorrow.
Now, I'm a bit tired and am looking forward to the hubby coming home!!

What did you get done today??

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It's Wednesday, not Tuesday now - but today has been my no plans day so I decided to clean. So far, the downstairs is about 95% done and when the kids are awake from naps I will finish and then work on the upstairs, which won't take near as long since it's only 2 bedrooms and a tiny half-bath.

Trisha said...

Wow..I'm impressed, Erin!! I'm still figuring out how my day goes. It is strange to have all the time in the world, yet still not have time, ya know?

We are still working on the nap time...he just will not sleep sometimes. Today, I got about 45 minutes out of him in the afternoon. Then wide awake until he went to bed. He does understand bedtime, which I am very thankful for!

So for my day...I tried to get Owen to nap, picked up the house, went to Target, and then on to youth group.