So, not too much new happening here this week. Last week seemed very busy, and this week is shaping up the same way. We've had two harvest parties this past week and another "costume" wearing day tomorrow. I'll post some photos later this week.
Dad update: Dad came home from the hospital on Thursday last week. He is home and comfortable, but still re-cooperating. He still doesn't have any job prospects yet, but is focused on resting and getting better first. We appreciate all of your prayers and continue to ask for you to pray for him and their current circumstances.
Sorry, I don't have too much more to talk about today. I've thought about blogging several times this past weekend, but just never really did. Hopefully, another day I'll be a bit more successful :)
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
1 comment:
Even mundane things can be interesting to other people :o) Have a good rest of the week.
^Jenney
Post a Comment