Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged, Again

Jenney tagged me and now I have to tag 4 of you...alrighty here goes

4 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Being the Manager of the Varsity Girls Basketball team (my 4th year)
2. Anticipating the Spring Musical
3. Was on Homecoming Court
4. Still driving my sister to school

4 things on my to do list for today:
1. Prepare the guest bedroom
2. Go to Gymboree
3. Vacuum
4. Make Dinner

4 jobs I have had:
1. Pete's Coney Island
2. Cornerstone University - Admissions Office, Student Development, University Fund, Student Union... Tons of stuffy!!
3. Tetra Holdings, USA
4. Central Pet, NW division.

4 Movies I have seen more than once
1. 13 going on 30
2. The Devil wears Prada
3. Ever After
4. Meet the Robinsons.

4 places I have lived
1. Pontiac, MI
2. Grand Rapids, MI
3. Blacksburg, VA
4. Bonney Lake, WA

4 places I have been (this year):
1. Pontiac, MI
2. Tacoma Point Defiance Zoo
3. Pike Place Market in Downtown Seattle
4. Going to Disney World in 6 weeks!

4 TV shows I watch
1. The Today Show
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Amazing Race
4. Nightly News with Brian Williams.

4 things you may not know about me:
1. I would go back to school to be a chef and then open a bed and breakfast... super fun.
2. I have no desire to have more than 2 kids.
3. I used to HATE going to Disney World... but now LOVE every moment of it.
4. I'm expecting house guests late tonight... Friends from High School that Ken and I haven't seen in about 8 years. CRAZY!! They're driving across the country preparing for their life of missions in India, starting in January.

4 things I love about my husband:
1. He's a hard worker
2. He lets me be a good hostess, and doesn't limit my talents.
3. He is such a good daddy
4. He loves me for who I am, even when it's not pretty.

4 people I tag: (your turn if you want!)
1. Jessica
2. Andrea
3. Megan S.
4. Tara

No comments: