Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mini Melt - Slow Melting Popsicles

As a comment of my last post, Jess asked about the Mini Melt - Slow Melting Popsicles and what I thought of them. I have actually been thinking about writing a post about them and encouraging other families to try them. Overall, I think that they are a great product. When I purchased them, I was looking for otter pops for Finnegan to have when he was teething and I couldn't find them. I assume that they are just a summer thing. But I digress... I found the Mini Melt - Slow Melting Popsicles and thought we'd give them a try. The first one that he had, we watched him like a hawk and he liked it and did pretty well. The second one wasn't so successful. He wanted to sit on the couch and then get up and that alone created a mess all over the couch, but he was able to eat the whole thing without getting much on his clothes because it didn't melt that fast. Next time, we'll do it outside, but other than that, I was pleased with how well he did with it and enjoyed it! So if you have toddlers, and want to give them a treat, I'd say give it a try. Although, be aware, that some popsicles have dyes in them that can cause an allergic reaction, so keep a close eye on the kids when you give them the popsicles.

Have a ball, and have a popsicle too!!

No comments: