Here are a few videos of Finnegan that we took this weekend. This first one was taken during Finnegan's first encounter with a Popsicle. The Popsicle brand has a new "slow melt" mini popsicles that are perfect for little kids. Here he is having his first one.
Here is a second video. It was taken this afternoon at lunch time. Finnegan has a new phrase that he says several times a day.... "Daddy at work". It's really cute! He knows that daddy's at work and that he's coming home later. Today, he kept saying it while eating his watermelon so I thought I'd get some of his cuteness on video.
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
2 comments:
Are the popsicle's messy? I saw them, but wasn't so convinced they'ld be true to their promise. What's the verdict, should I try them?
Finn seemed to love his watermelon, you've got one cute little man!
Very cute videos! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment