Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finn's Clean Teeth

Today, was Finnegan's first visit to the dentist's office. I was nervous for him to go, seeing that Daddy has FABULOUS teeth and mommy is pretty scared of the dentist and really doesn't like going. So using some of the best parenting advice that I received... we decided to take him early, before he could make up his own idea of how it is. We also had found a great dentist that I enjoyed going too here in WA, so we thought this would be a good time for him to go. Needless to say, he did great! Although I was having my teeth cleaned at the same time he was, I could hear him squealing and enjoying his time at the dentist. They checked all his teeth and he even let them polish his teeth with bubble gum toothpaste. And their only recommendation for him was to get rid of the paci. So we've started the transition. We'll see how it goes. I'll keep you updated on that one. :)

** I was later told by my husband that they didn't even play with this toy during the appt. When the hygienist handed it to Finnegan, he knew EXACTLY what to do with it. I was pretty impressed by that!!

No comments: