Sunday, July 26, 2009

Painting Accomplished

Ok, Blogworld!! Here are a few photos you've been waiting for. Here's one of me at 30 weeks. I feel like I look really bloated in this photo, and I suppose they say the camera adds 10lbs. So perhaps that 10lbs of bloat!! Anyway that's me and the baby!

Here are a few photos of the art that I created for the baby's room. There are several (5 total) that look like this one below, with the cage and brid together, and different scrapbook paper behind it. All matching the room.



I made this - it's a family tree for the Baby's room. I thought it was kind of fun!! It lists all of her family together!!

Here are the photos of one wall in her room... the rest of the room is the pink color. It's actually a very light color pink in person, but on the camera it shows to be much darker.


Hope you enjoy them. In a month or so, when the room is DONE, I'll post final photos.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You loo great Erin! The artwork is awesome! Her room is going to be adorable!

Jenney said...

Wow, you are great at that Erin! I LOVE the family tree-how unique!