Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pregnant??

Ladies (sorry to be exclusive), do you have those days that you wake up and you think... I haven't had my period in a while.... And I felt really crappy yesterday... And I'm SO hungry... And all I want to do is sleep...and then it occurs to you "Could I be pregnant?"

I had that moment several times this week. And the longer the feeling lingers on and on, the more the cards stack in one particular corner, rather than the other.

I was even confronted with the request that I not be so scared this time around when I find out that I am... Poor husband had to deal with an anxious wife last time, as it can be frightening at first, because there's no turning back, and everything happens at once! But back to the subject... I must say that this time I wasn't as scared to have those thoughts of "could I be pregnant?" I had a few moments of panic, and then I realized that I did it once and was very much blessed and, I can do it again and be just as blessed.

But then, after 6 days of waiting (yes, I know that's a long time, but that is what stress will do to a lady), the negative pregnancy test results were confirmed by a visit from "the Aunt". :) I must say that I was mostly relieved, because I don't think I was ready, but am definitely looking forward to when the test comes back positive with positive results. In a few months time, perhaps, if the Lord deems it right!

We'll keep you posted!! xoxo :)

(For those of you who skimmed through the post to find the answer... NO, I'm not pregnant...yet) :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I had that same experience last month. A week and 3 negative tests later, I finally started.