Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Manicure Monday!!

On Monday, some friends of mine took me to the mall for my birthday! It's kind of a tradition now... we did it last year and now again this year. Although this year, they had arranged for me to have a manicure, while they strolled around the mall with the kids for 30 minutes. And what a blessing it was! I was completely surprised, and was not expecting it at all. I had a wonderful time with the nail technician and could have sat in the chair all day long! I chose a deep pink color for my nails, something I only wear on my toes. And when we were all done, I felt like my hands were as pretty as a lady from my church... there's this lady that is a dear friend of my family and she always has pretty manicured hands. And her nails are always painted a pretty deep pink color. And come to think of it, she has painted nails all the time!! But, I digress...

It was a nice time with the ladies and the kids. We weren't able to make it the full day, but it was a nice time to spend together!!

No comments: