Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So many prayers, so little time...

Here are some prayer requests that have been heavy on my mind and heart recently...

  • Again, our friends Angie and Ernesto. They are in India, and busy telling the dalit people (the lowest of the low in the hindu/indian hyerarchy... they are below animals...) about Jesus and that Jesus came to save them too, and loves them. They've been there for 2 months and really just up and left the USA and moved to India. They've recently received a disturbing phone call. The person on the other end had been watching them and knew that they were converting people to Christianity. They essentially told Angie and Ernesto to back off. CREEPY!!! So, I've been praying for their safety a lot. I'm concerned about them but KNOW that God is moving and God called them to go and will reach people through them, as He already has. I just pray for our friends...
  • For my friend Jenney... Her husband (#1) has Grave's Disease. He was just diagnosed. He is starting a radiation treatment and working with new meds as well. Also, her second son has been deemed "failure to thrive" at the age of 8 months. So very sad. They have countless doctors appointments and tests. Please pray for this little family and their health.
  • As always, I've been praying for my dad who is still out of work. He's been out of work for about 8 months. God is still faithful to our family and we know that he will provide something in the perfect timing. I just pray for peace and rest for mom and dad as they work through the details of each day.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'll be uplifting these requests to our Heavenly Father. What a blessing to be able to pray for each other. Have a great week!

Jenney said...

Thank you so much Erin, that means a ton. We will continue to pray for your requests also.
The radiation is a one time deal actually...he DRINKS it (ew) and it kills, literally his thyroid. Then the thyroid will be dead and he will go on medication to generate enough of whatever a thyroid makes to keep him going. It is a nuclear medicine...so we can't be around him for a few days. He will literally be radioactive.