Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sickies

Ken's been sick this week. He woke up on Tuesday not feeling his best. I won't go into the details, but will just say, he's sick. He decided (and I was thankful) not to go into work yesterday. He rested most of the day and was able to eat a little dinner. Neither of us slept well last night, and he woke up in the same place he was yesterday. So he stayed home again today. He's eaten less, but still is nauseous, chilly, and achy. He feels well just about lunch time and is able to get in an hour or two of work, but then starts to feel crummy again. I feel so bad for him!! Hopefully, he'll feel better soon, although I love having the company during the day!

Finnegan's also been a little under the weather. He loses his appetite at least during one meal of the day, and has messy diapers (we'll just leave it at that). He doesn't seem to be bothered by it, as he plays and drinks all day long. So I'll continue to watch him and perhaps take him in if the diarrhea continues :) Finnegan also seems to have a small rash on his cheeks. I'm pretty sure this is unrelated but I think its from food that he gets on his cheeks that are a bit harsh to his skin (He's had it after eating cinnamon and ranch dressing - different meals) :)

On the other hand, I feel pretty good. I was pretty tired yesterday, more tired than I've been in a long time. I thought perhaps I had a touch of what Ken had. But I seem to feel better today.

1 comment:

Jenney said...

Oh I hope Ken gets better soon. Having your husband out of commission is no fun at all!