Friday, May 8, 2009

Long awaited photos




Here are some photos that you've been asking for... The photo above is at 18 weeks. The photo below is at 19 weeks. I'm going to try to take photos like Lacey has to make them a little easier to see the changes. But this what I have so far. No real belly yet. But the baby is just now starting to move at 19.5 weeks along. She's definitely less active than Finnegan was. Finnegan started moving at 16weeks. She's a bit more laid back :)


6 comments:

Jenney said...

I love that you are standing by the toilet in the second picture :o) Happy 19 week!

Erin Morgan said...

Yes Jenney -- It's like pulling teeth to have my husband actually take the time to take a good photo of me. So I just do it myself in front of the mirror :)

Jessica said...

You're so tiny...
Half way there, yeah, can't wait to see pics of her!

Erin Morgan said...

Yeah Jess. I am. I've been really concerned at how little I am until now but the doctor isnt concerned (yet). I just figure she's got a smaller frame :)

Beth said...

Yea! A smaller frame! Thank you Lord that she's not gonna be built like her Aunt Beth!!

Megan said...

You are cute Erin! I was alot smaller with my girl too.