Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Baby...

Well, if you haven't heard from Facebook or Email... We're having a....

GIRL!!!

Here are some photos of the sweet little one. She was pretty still during the ultrasound today, except for covering her face (we figure she might be a bit shyer than Finnegan) :)









P.S. Thanks Jess for the new background idea. I just loved this one that you had, I had to be a copy cat!! :)

6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, I just knew it! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for Izzy to have a little girl cousin!
Melissa

Jenney said...

Yeah for you! I am so happy that you get "one of both". Happy pink shopping!

Jessica said...

well it is awful girly!!!

Erica said...

Congratulations... I thought it was going to be a boy for some reason. How exciting!

Andrea said...

I'm never right with my guesses. =) Congratulations!