So what's the consensus? What do you think I'm having??
If your undecided, here's how my "symptoms" have measured up compared to my pregnancy with Finnegan:
- I had morning sickness (just nausea) with Finnegan. I've had the same sickness with Baby #2, but it started at night (around 5pm)
- I had food aversions with Finnegan - mainly for eggs. No food aversions this time.
- I had migraines with this baby, but not with Finnegan
- I can't give you an exact heart rate for when I had Finnegan. This baby's heart rate was at 148, 150 and 155 in the last three visits.
- Finnegan moved all the time... This baby seems to be a bit more relaxed
- I crave sweet foods all the time... ice cream, cookies, candy anything! This is with both pregnancies.
- I had excess saliva with this pregnancy but not with Finnegan (sorry if that one is gross) :)
- I had bad acne in the first months of both pregnancies.
I'll keep you posted. :)
5 comments:
I'm guessing a girl for no particular reason. I think it would be fun to watch Finnegan with a girl and see how different they are (or how similar!). Enjoy the moment and I can't wait to hear the news!
GIRL!!!
Aunt Beth loves girls!!!! :)
I am totally going with a girl!
alison
My guess is another boy. :o)
I'm guessing another boy. Can't wait to find out!
hmm...I'm still going with boy.
Post a Comment