Friday, May 15, 2009

Why I love days like today...

  • It was a cool but sunny 65 degrees today so that means... CLEANING DAY!!!
  • Ken stayed home from work... although he was working all day... :)
  • Our morning didn't start off all that great. Finn was pretty cranky, but after his nap he was a much happier boy. I think he was growing today... very whinny and falling alot.
  • I got the whole down stairs cleaned...
  • toys put away,
  • kitchen cleaned - counters are spotless with no clutter,
  • floors swept and vacuumed
  • moved books to make room in toy box for toys
  • Took unused books back upstairs for Baby and Finn's room
  • Put all recently washed/folded clothes away
  • Dusted... a little.
  • Made the bed
  • picked up all dirty clothes from bathroom and bedroom
  • Cut a watermelon,
  • Enjoyed eating that watermelon with my little boy
  • Played outside with Daddy and the Doggies and Finn, of course :)
  • Had Hambergers for dinner with LOADS of fresh cut lettuce!!
Here are a few photos of our afternoon playtime outside, before dinner. Finnegan got this new hat, and I love it!!





P.S. I haven't doctored this last photo at all. He is just so photogenic. Can't figure out where he got it from!

1 comment:

Jenney said...

I love his "Queen Car" hat. What a smile, very precious.