Today temperature was 84 degrees with 50% humidity, super sunny without a cloud in the sky. Today is one of those days when I regret not buying a Pontiac Solstice or a Saturn Sky. About 2 years ago, Ken and I were both working, and we'd just purchased our house. We were having the time of our lives as a young married couple. At the time, I really wanted him to buy a Pontiac Solstice, and even tried to talk him into it after I was pregnant. He works so hard at work and at school, has a 45 minute commute and sacrafices so much for us as a family. I wanted him to have something that he was proud of having. Something that he could call his own and enjoy every day. Perhaps it was vane of me, or perhaps it was me not being wise with our money or resources, but I really wanted him to have something of his own like this. It was the only time I really felt that we could have done something like that, because we were both working and it could have been a "slurge". Unfortunately, we didn't do it, and now we can't... especially with wanting to really start a family (have more kids than Finnegan). Until we get that bigger house (with 4-5 bedrooms and a 3 car garage) we can't even think about this special treat for the hubby... And days like today, make me regret not purchasing that car and treating my husband, regardless what logic says.
No comments:
Post a Comment