Thursday, July 31, 2008

Silly Survey - From Roni!

This survey was posted on Roni's site and I'm taking the challenge...

  1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30am
  2. Diamonds or pearl ? diamonds
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers -- Last July before Finn was born.
  4. What is your favorite TV show? Ellen DeGeneres, Lost, Anything on the Food Network, Grey's Anatomy, Hopkins, Last Comic Standing, Tori and Dean, Today Show
  5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast, or eggs, or cereal
  6. What is your middle name? Michelle
  7. What food do you dislike? Thai food. I'm learning to like other things that I used to hate.
  8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Shane and Shane... I've fallen in love with their music again!
  9. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Vibe
  10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese
  11. What characteristic do you despise? Rudeness or Arrogance is a close second.
  12. Favorite item of clothing? Um... Do Flipflops count? If not, I've found a new love for V-neck t-shirts. With a little white tank underneath. Very fun.
  13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Disney Land - any of them.
  14. Where would you retire to? Um... I have no idea.
  15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I suppose the last one... but it was about 6 months ago. So I don't really remember it.
  16. Furthest place you are sending this? Good Question -- You all have to answer this one.
  17. Person you expect to send it back first? Um... Not sure on that one.
  18. When is your birthday? Feb 27th
  19. Morning person or a night person? Is it possible to be both? I think I’m a bit of both. I really like to stay up late sometimes, but like to get up early other times. But not on the same evening/morning. :)
  20. What is your shoe size? 8
  21. Pets? 2 dogs - boston terriers.
  22. Any exciting news you’d like to share with us? Well, my parents and in-laws are traveling across the country for Finnegan's first Birthday. Pretty fun!!
  23. What did you want to be when you were little? Um- A concert promoter. I also wanted to be a chef.
  24. How are you today? Pretty good today.
  25. What is your favorite flower? Dahlias or roses.
  26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to seeing? Finn's birthday.
  27. What are you listening to right now? Last Comic Standing.
  28. What was the last thing you ate? Sechwan Beef that I made from scratch. No mix!!
  29. Do you wish on stars? No, I ask the Lord. :)
  30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Fuschia or Plum Purple
  31. How is the weather right now? Cloudy and the sun is going down.
  32. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom and dad on speaker phone :)
  33. Favorite soft drink? Root Beer
  34. Favorite restaurant? Mexican anything!
  35. Favorite color? pink
  36. What was your favorite toy as a child? cash register
  37. Summer or winter? SUMMER!!
  38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
  39. Coffee or tea? latte :)
  40. Do you want your friends to email you back? always
  41. When was the last time you cried? Over the weekend. I feel much better today.
  42. What is under your bed? Summer and Pregnancy Clothes
  43. What did you do last night? Internet and TV
  44. What are you afraid of? Intruders.
  45. Salty or sweet? Sweet
  46. How many keys on your key ring? 5
  47. How many years at your current job? Just one so far.
  48. Favorite day of the week? Friday!
  49. Do you make friends easily? Yeah, I hope so. I hope I'm friendly.
  50. How many people will you send this to? Whoever reads the blog.
  51. How many will respond? not sure… Let’s find out…. Leave a comment if you played along!

1 comment:

Roni said...

Ahhh that first movie-less year, I remember it well! ;~P

Thanks for playing!