Saturday, July 5, 2008

MI Trip Photos

Here are some photos from our trip to MI... Enjoy!

While our trip to MI, I attended my 10 year high school reunion. This is a recreation of a photo that we took 10 years ago at prom... I'll have to see if I can scan the other and post a comparison... I think we all look pretty much the same anyway! :)



Finnegan with Grandma and Grandpa Morgan out in the blackcap bushes. Yummy!

Finnegan with Papa Chris
Finnegan at his first trip to Bronners (and Mommy's first trip too). What a cute hat!
Finnegan and Izzie enjoying a baba together :)

Finnegan and Aunt Beth at the Zoo
Izzie is always ready to give kisses, especially when sporting their custom MaggieMoo Designs.
Finnegan visiting Great Grandpa Jack (my Papa Jack)
Oh, and Finnegan's new favorite toy... One may show up at our house shortly because he enjoyed it so much!

And we were both so happy when we were home again with Daddy and the Dogs!

No comments: