Oh, so everyone has pet peeves... and today, I experienced two in one day!! UGH!
1. I hate it when some one calls you on your cell phone and leaves a message and then calls your house phone and leaves the same message there. I know that some people aren't up on technology and don't check both phones all the time, but I do... So if you call on one phone, I'm sure I'll get the message.
2. I hate it when my husband has class in Seattle/Bellevue. I know it's a good deal and I know that he works so hard, but I hate it when he doesn't call me before he leaves, and then can't pick up his phone while he's driving (must have a hands free device in the car when you're on the phone - new law) and so I can't get a hold of him for 40 minutes... I can call him all I want, but he's not gonna answer. And I just have to wait. And the worst part is that it is at 9:30 at night. So, If there was a problem, its so late at night! And to make it worse, I'm so irrational when I can't get ahold of him... UGH!!
What are your pet peeves?
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment