If you didn't know, I'm a huge fan of underwear. I love to buy and wear new underwear. I think it's even fun to give it as a gift. Recently, my friend Amy was putting together a basket of goodies for her mom and asked her friends to contribute. The basket of goodies was gonna be for her mom's birthday, but also would facilitate some laughs and comfort while she began chemo-therapy for breast cancer. She gave some great ideas of things we could purchase and give for the basket. When I went to "the store" which is always Target :), I tried to think of things that would be fun for her too, while she getting her treatments and put a smile on her face. I found these great underwear that had martini glasses on them... something completely fun! I saw Amy's mom, Karen, on the 4th of July and she said (again) that she loves the undies and wears them every Tuesday when she gets her treatment.
How fun is it to surprise a friend with a pair of new undies?? (Just make sure you know their size) Everyone can use them, and I know that I always feel pretty in a brand new pair! They can be fun or classic (no granny panties) or even sexy (we are all adults here). So, for a small birthday present, or just because, when in doubt, give underwear!
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment