Monday, July 21, 2008

Random-ness

So this morning, while watching a very interesting interview on the Today Show, my TV switched channels to CSPAN. Thinking I must have been sitting on the remote, I looked for the remote and found it under my lap desk. I tried to change the channel back to the interview, and the remote would not let me change the channel. So, I walked over and swapped the batteries with the ones in the secondary remote, and nothing happened. It wouldn't let me change the channel! So I went upstairs to the TV up there (luckily Finn was taking a nap) and that TV worked just fine. So I watched the rest of the interview up there and then retreated back to my larger TV to finish the program. But it was still on CSPAN and I couldn't change the channel. I couldn't figure it out. I turned the cable off and then on again, and when I turned it on, it told me that the Today Show was on, but then some trial from CSPAN appeared. WHAT?? I figured someone from the Cable provider was having fun with the power :)

So after I couldn't get the TV downstairs to work properly, I went upstairs for a shower and to do some chores while the baby was sleeping (or resting in his crib as it may be). I returned back downstairs after a bit and the TV was back to normal. Weird!

No comments: