Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finnegan's New Words.



Here's a short video of a few of Finnegan's new words. He seems to be exploding with words in the past few days. Some of them are short lived, but other times we hear the words over and over again... Here are some of his new words:
  • outside
  • up
  • apple
  • bye
  • cow
  • He "moos" like a cow
  • water
  • book (bout)
  • bite
  • bike
  • Izzie
  • Beth - I have this one on video... I'll post it sometime...

2 comments:

Kim M said...

Cute!
Oh, those kinds of videos are so precious when the little ones are so far away! I know some parents and sisters that are going to LOVE this!
Kim Mahan

Anonymous said...

Oh! Please, Oh please post the one where he says BETH! It will show just how smart he is!