Here are some photos from the week...
Here is my sweetie after eating a Mint Oreo... He loved it! And had it all over his fingers! You can also see his bruise on his head from his fall last week. This was taken on Friday last week, I think... So this is 2 days post. :)

These are from today. You can see his bruise is almost gone. He probably won't even have a scar, which is nice.

This hat came in the mail from Aunt Kelly!! Isn't it so cute?? It's made by
CiteFuzz.


He kept in on for a while, and then decided he was done with it. He was so cute with it on. It is a little snug, but I think that I can stretch it out a bit so he can wear it a bit more this winter and then next winter too :)

On a different but similar note... regarding how cute he is... we saw a friend of ours at Gymboree today named Ryder. Ryder is a month older than Finnegan and is super cute. We took Finn on Saturday to Gymboree for a makeup class and saw Ryder and his dad (Ryder's mom normally brings him). Today, Sharon (Ryder's mom) said that her husband had commented that he saw us on Saturday and how we (Ken and I) should go into the business of making babies, because Finnegan is so cute, he thought we should have plenty more!! You always think that your kids the cutest in the world, but to hear someone else say that you should have more because you make cute kids, is a nice complement, especially when a guy says that! I don't think we'll go into business doing it, but I'm sure we'll at least try a couple more times :)
1 comment:
He is pretty cute!!!!
And did you say a couple more...does that mean you've give up on the ONLY TWO KIDS rule.
Post a Comment