Just waiting for the new episode of Lost to begin and thought that I'd stop and say hello!! Here are some things to update you and fill you in on what we've been consumed with the last few days...
- I've really been thinking and praying for our friends, Ernesto and Angie. Ken went to HS with Ernesto and were very good friends. They sold all they had and moved to India in January to be Missionaries full time. What a self-sacrificing life style. In the last 6 weeks, they've both been super sick while adjusting to their new life. They are learning the language and traveling from village to village to meet with new believers and baptizing them. In their first few weeks, they've had some exciting times, but some other scary and unknown times. I would encourage you to check out their website and blog. I would even encourage you to consider giving towards their cause. They don't have a mission group that they're going with... just the church that is sending them. It's crazy... You think of missionaries as being older people, people who have grown children or who have adolescent children. Ernesto and Angie are in their late 20's and are following the call of God. Kind of cool!!
- My friend Megan had a baby 2 weeks ago, and I just came across her new blog post about her new baby... very sweet.
- My friend - well, I suppose she's my friend... I've never really met her, but support her 100%! The family that we got Tootsie (our dog) from in Nashville, are working to adopt their second child... well, the child would be their 5th, but their second adopted child. They are holding their last fundraiser... Here's how you can help!!
- My friend Kelly - lost her husband in Sept. They didn't have any children, but had been married for some time. She works through her grief daily and I often find myself praying for her as she finds her way as a widowed woman!
1 comment:
Thanks for the mention, you are so sweet! I guess I will answer your c-section question since I am here! Matthew was a pretty large baby with a gigantic head. I labored and pushed and the Dr. did his stuff to get him out and he was stuck. I also had gotten some kind of infection during labor. I guess that I just have kinda large babies. Alexis was much smaller but my Dr. was quite confident I would have ended up with another c-section anyway, so I very glad I scheduled it. Did you have a c-section?
Post a Comment