
I think that I have blogged about Tea Time before, but I'll share again!
Every night at the Morgan house, we experience "Tea Time". It occurs around 8 or 9pm, when Ken gets up from his seat with his computer, and walks towards the kitchen. For several months, he would exclaim "Tea Time!" as he walked through! He puts a mug of water into the microwave for 2 minutes, pulls out a tea bag from the designated canister and may even take a bathroom break. He then returns to his seat and contiues his work for the rest of the evening, allowing the tea to steep and cool and then enjoys it. Sometimes, tea time happens several times a night, other days, just once. But there is rarely a night that tea time doesn't happen! There have been a few nights that it didn't happen until 10p, when he realized that something was missing :)
The other night, Ken went to have his tea time, and he noticed that he was out of tea... Not just the canister was empty, but all the tea was gone!! OH NO!! So the next day, when I was at the grocery store, I picked some up. I normally get the Lipton tea bags in the yellow box. Last time, I purchased two boxes due to a super cheap price. This time, I went an a box was about $4. And the Safeway brand was $2.00. So I decided to pick up the cheaper box. When I brought it home on Sunday, I was putting the groceries away and Ken hollers from the living room "that doesn't look like a yellow box to me!!" Who knew how much he was attached to the yellow box. Then I explained to him the cost, and he was ok. I found it very funny that he was so distraught over the fact that there was no yellow box! Luckily, the tea tastes the same and we can go on having tea time each night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment