Monday, February 16, 2009

Tresemme Commercial??

Has anyone seen the new Tresemme commercial with the model in the hot pink dress?? The commercial is for product that keeps your hair full of body for hours. We don't normally watch TV in the "full" view, so perhaps part of the commcerial is missing, but at the very end, the women is with a man and he pulls her close to give her a hug or to kiss her (she is in the hot pink dress at this point) and it appears to be that he grabs her boob!! Ok, so is this just me?? Or is this what really happens? I've only seen the commercial a couple of times, and beleive that it is a nation wide commercial, so if you see it, let me know what you think?? Is he grabbing her boob, or her arm??

For those of you who haven't seen it and would like to watch for it, here's some points to know you're seeing the right commercial...
  • The main character is a long haired brunette who is a "model".
  • Her hair is long and has a wave to it
  • The commercial is a longer commercial and shows her in a "time lapse" and what happens to her hair with and without the product.
  • The scene to watch for is at the end!

1 comment:

Jenney said...

I don't think I've seen it/paid attention to it, but I will SO be watching now.