Well, I wasn't initially concerned about the request for me to have a third ultrasound for our Sweet Pea. I just thought it would be exciting to see her again. That was until the doctor called me on vacation to set up the appointment and they wanted to see me immediately. I was pretty nervous after that... what did they know that I didn't? Come to find out, they didn't know anything. And the scan of her tiny body showed that not only was her heart beating and functioning properly, but her body was the appropriate size that it should be and all of the organs and parts of her body that the doctor inspected were normal. I was very pleased to hear this. And the doctor was even a bit confused after the appt as to why I was there in the first place. I suppose that is a good problem to have!
Here are a few photos of her. I've always wanted to have a 3D photo of our kids. I think they are so fascinating. So here is the first one... She wasn't following instructions, and the doctor was pressing on my belly and giggling it all around trying to get her to put her arms down (not the most glamorous experience I've ever had).... He took about 3 photos before becoming partly successful.

Here is part of her face... She doesn't have much chub on her face yet... and the doctor said that she will most likely be smaller than Finnegan was... unless she goes through a large growth spurt in the next few months. I hope she has lots of hair like Finnegan did!!

This is a photo of her hand holding her foot. kind of a neat photo...
2 comments:
How scary to get a call on vacation! So glad to hear everything looks good!!! My girl was alot smaller than my boy too (although now she is plenty chubby, haha).
Praise God! I'm so glad to here everything is okay!
Post a Comment