Monday, May 19, 2008

Photos of Finn...

Finnegan had his photos taken again. And boy, is he cute. I can't get over how photogenic he is (I think he gets that from his daddy). He is such a happy baby and it really comes through in his photos. The last photo is one of him and the dogs. The photos were taken here at the house, so we were able to get these classic shots. The dog on the left is Oreo, and the one on the right is Tootsie. (And obviously, these are just a few of the photos. There are TONS more. But I won't bore you with them all.) :)


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pictures, he's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Wait. . . Tootsie is on the right and Oreo is on the left. . . Don't you know the difference between your own dogs?? :)