Ken and I forever will have books stacked on our coffee table. When we first bought our coffee table we had these cool picture books on it and this neat trinket... Well, Oreo chewed the trinket to pieces one afternoon while we were away and we continually are reading books and storing them on the coffee table. So I thought it would be interesting to share with you the MANY books that I am trying to read all at once...
- Last Lecture by Randy Pausch - FABULOUS BOOK!! A top read suggestion. Granted the writer is not a christian but his story is amazing and inspiring for a full life.
- Bringing Up Boys by Dr. Dobson - Reading with Heather.
- Eat this, Not that by Zinczenko and Goulding
- Baby Wise II by Ezzo - Haven't read fully, just reference now.
- First Meals by Karmel - for reference on new Finnegan meals.
- The Vaccine Book by Sears - I'm done reading this - just haven't put it away yet.
- Games to play with Babies by Silberg - Library Book
- People Magazine Crossword Puzzles - For those down times :)
- Various People Magazines
- Distributed Systems by Tanenbaum and Van Steen - Obviously Ken's book :)
- Wired Magazine - Several back copies.
What's on your coffee table? What are you reading???
2 comments:
We have Wired Magazine on our coffee table, too! That and Relevant.
Chaeli
I wish I had books stacked neatly on my coffee table, instead they are everywhere! But I can't complain because I am just so happy Matthew loves his book enough to leave them all over the place.
Post a Comment