The last 10 days have been the unthinkable for the weather all over the world. It all started with the cyclone in Myanmar, then the over 100 tornadoes that touched down over the weekend in our country. And now, the earthquake that has struck China, spanning a distance equivalent from Maine to Arizona. Not only are these acts themselves hard to believe but the numbers of killed, missing and injured. My heart just breaks for these countries and families who are sitting by the rubble of a fallen school in China, in the rain, waiting for their child to be pulled out. I can't fathom the efforts that are being made in Myanmar to find full villages that have been wiped off the map. And those villages contained people that are gone.
I know that God is sovereign and he is good. I just hurt for these people and the pain that they are feeling (granted, I don't know the full extent and WON'T pretend too) and I just pray that God would make himself clear and known to these people in all three countries.
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment