Thursday, May 1, 2008

Recent Photos

I've had some problems with my camera as it isn't allowing me to upload photos onto my computer. But I took this one on my phone a couple of weeks ago of Finnegan in his first ride in the shopping cart. Obviously we're at Target - our favorite store. Doesn't he look so cute?? I heart this kid so much!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Finn really is so stinkin' cute! I love that picture! That makes me miss Matthew's baby days.

Andrea said...

We are also frequent guests of Target. =) I knew it was bad when Noah just has to see a bulls eye and he connects it with Target. You have quite the handsome son. His eyes are so striking.

christina said...

Thanks for the compliments on my photography! Did you go to Cornerstone? Your son is ADORABLE. Wow...it makes me want kids! :)