Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First Smiles

This week our baby has started smiling more and more. Almost the exact timing that Finnegan did too :) She's also sleeping more and more. She will be 8 weeks old tomorrow and this week she slept 7.5 hours TWICE!! Oh, what a blessing that is!! She is still a daudler when she eats... 2 ounces here, 2 ounces there... But this morning (after sleeping 7 hours) she took 6 ounces in 30 minutes!! I was very surprised!!

Her cardiologist appointment was last week, and she did very well during all of the tests. It was found that she does have a heart murmur, but it is nothing to worry about and the doctor believes that she'll grow out of it, as I did mine. On Wednesday, Nov 25th, is her scheduled procedure to remove the skin tag/tumor on her eye. I will keep you posted on how she does then!


1 comment:

Jenney said...

She is just beautiful! Praise God for good reports at doctors!