- My Papa Bill - William Hargraves, served in Korean War
- Crystal Wilkinson - my niece - Active Duty
- Morgan Wilkinson - my niece - Active Duty currently stationed in Iraq
- Michaun McComsey - previous co-worker - Air Force
- Steven Frank - friend -Died in Iraq in 2005
- Jesse McCoullough - CU Alum - Active Duty stationed in WA
- Dan Kersey -CU Alum - Active Duty stationed in WA
- Rachel Miller - Church Friend - Active Duty stationed in Iraq
- Ron Corbeille - Church Friend - Served in WWII
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
1 comment:
Okay, I'm just putting two and two together...I know Crystal and Morgan. Keith and Kim were my children's church leaders at Open Bible in Pontiac and were good friends with our family. Keith's parents go to my dad's church. I didn't realize you were their aunt! So, is your husband Kim's brother?
Post a Comment