Well, I didn't sleep very well last night... I slept worse (and feel worse this morning) than I did when I was preparing to deliver my sweet Penelope only 9 weeks ago (to the day!) Nonetheless, we are up, giving Penelope her last feeding before we get ready to leave. The hospital called mid-afternoon yesterday and notified us that we should arrive an hour and a half early to the hospital. We are to give Penelope her last feeding of milk 6 hours before her procedure and her last drink of clear liquids 3 hours before the procedure. I am praying that she makes it the 3.5 hours on the clear liquids without freaking out. However, with 15 minutes to go (before she can drink no more) she's taken almost 6 ounces of half strength pedialyte. I think she likes it :)
When I spoke to the nurse yesterday, she put my "fears" to rest about Penelope moving through the procedure as she said and anesthesiologist would be with her the whole time. And we would meet with him before things get going.
Please pray for Penelope and her doctor, Dr. Woodman, for a safe and easy procedure at 8am this morning.
Also, blog-readers, please keep my dad in your prayers today as he has another job interview. Pray for God's peace and provision.
As a Blog poster commented earlier today... God is Good, all the time! All the Time, God is Good!
No comments:
Post a Comment