Please be in prayer for my sweet daughter. From what I know, the procedure should be fairly simple and will take less than 15 minutes. Please pray for her to be as still as possible and for the doctors gentle and precise work. We will keep you posted tomorrow on how she's doing and perhaps a new photo or two. :)
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
5 comments:
I will definitely pray:)
I'll be praying for Penelope and for you and Ken as you wait!
Praying! That will be a hard wait tomorrow, but The Lord is with you.
Just said a prayer for little Penelope and for you and Ken. Even 15 minutes can be a long time when you hand over your child and have to completely trust others with her. Can't wait for your report. God is good, All the time. All the time, Good is good.
We will be praying too! Thanks for lifting Emily up to our Lord and Savior. We, like you, will wait on the Lord!
Post a Comment