Here are some photos from the redecoration that I've done in our Master Bedroom. First we'll start off with a photo of Finnegan, because he's a sweetie. Here he is enjoying one of his first corn-cobs. Look at that bite! Taken like a true summer-loving-corn-cob-enjoyer... Yummy!

Here are some "before photos. These were taken when we moved in 2 year ago. Nice, white boring walls!!

Notice the beautiful orange chair that is about 30 years old, that is still with us!!


Now, the after photos... This is a bouquet that I made for the room. I really like it but think I might move it into the bathroom for some contrast (the bathroom is a sea-foam green with purple and pearl white accents)
The vanity.
This is the mirror that I chose. It was huge. But $20 cheaper than I thought it was gonna be, and then I had a 20% off coupon! AWESOME!!
In this photo you can see that the ceiling is one shade lighter than the walls. And actually, the wall color is darker in person. Anywho, the curtians were something that I just stumbled upon. And fell in love with. I'm not much of a "gold" person, but I really liked them and they really set off the room!
A few of my tea cups are hung in the room... I didn't want to have to buy a lot of decorations. I knew I had some things that would work and look nice and elegant. And these definitely helped out!
Here's our orange chair. He dresses up well, doesn't he?

Oreo even approves of the bedroom!
Here are some "before photos. These were taken when we moved in 2 year ago. Nice, white boring walls!!
Notice the beautiful orange chair that is about 30 years old, that is still with us!!
Now, the after photos... This is a bouquet that I made for the room. I really like it but think I might move it into the bathroom for some contrast (the bathroom is a sea-foam green with purple and pearl white accents)
Oreo even approves of the bedroom!
1 comment:
Great work, Erin! Now you can enjoy your new room! Do you wanna come paint at my house?
Post a Comment