Thursday, August 7, 2008

The countdown to Bejing

Oh, I can't tell you how excited I am for the Olympics to start. And although I don't really like Finnegan watching a ton of TV, the TV will NOT be turned off for the next 2 weeks as there are 7 stations that will be playing the games 24/7. Oh, it will be glorious!! I especially excited about Michael Phelps - Swimming and the Girls Volleyball team. Gymnastics will be fun too. I am also looking forward to watching the women's weight lifting as we have a gal from our small town who is favored to win. Oh, so much excitement!!

What is your favorite event?

1 comment:

The Blanchards said...

I too will be watching the olympics as much as possible. I've loved watching since I was a little girl! My favorites, during the summer, are swimming, gymnastics, rowing (I love listening to them), and now that I'm married, soccer. I have our DVR all set to record, just in case we happen to be gone! I think I'm going to have to take a nap tomorrow, just so I can make sure I can stay up to watch the entire Opening Ceremony.