As you can see, I have posted a new blog photo of my precious son, Finnegan. This photo was taken on Saturday for a wedding in town. Our friends Gordon and Helen were getting married on Saturday and we'd been invited to the wedding. We thought that the wedding was going to be a traditional Chinese wedding and super fancy. And we didn't have an "appropriate" outfit for Finnegan. Our friends let us borrow the little tie for Finnegan to wear and we pared it with a nice blue shirt and khaki pants (we were gonna put him in black pants, but we didn't have black socks). He looked, oh, so handsome! He looked just as handsome as his daddy did!! Hopefully I'll have photos of all of us to post, soon.
1 comment:
Hi Erin,
I just left a message on facebook, but just wanted to say again thanks for the encouragement and all the comements about Owen. This is definitely a scary but exciting time in our lives. It is good to know I have friends who are thinking of us! I hope you like how your painting turned out!
Post a Comment