Here's a picture post... cause those are always fun... Here is a photo from Christmas. Sort of old, but I just got it from a friend. We had a small Christmas party at our house and she took it then. This was before our trip to MI.
This is a photo of the kids about 2 weeks ago during a playdate with the Mulligans. We had such a fun time!!

This month, Finnegan started wearing shoes every time we go out... because he likes to try to walk when he's not being strolled along. Super Cute!!
This was taken today while shopping at the U-Village. We had such a great time!! Me and my stinker at the Land of Nod. Very fun!! ( I think you can tell too from this picture in comparison to the first one the weight I've lost... I'm down about 20lbs from the first photo).
What Mommy?? I like Toilet Paper!! And I pulled it off myself!
He and Tootsie are friends for life!! He loves her SO much! It is so super cute. He just sits and laughs at her as she plays with toys and he loves to pet her. He is learning to be gentle and she is just the perfect "Guinea pig" for it. She doesn't mind if he's a little rough with her. She's used to it. I love them together!!

And look, I know how to push the buttons on the dishwasher too!!

And these are my stinkers little teeth on top. He is getting #5 on the bottom. Not too fun! But he's a trooper!
Daddy and Finnegan reading some books. Finnegan loves to turn the pages!

This is the last one... Our little dude is walking like a pro (with the truck of course) and He's been taking Bearbear for a ride now and again!
This is a photo of the kids about 2 weeks ago during a playdate with the Mulligans. We had such a fun time!!
This month, Finnegan started wearing shoes every time we go out... because he likes to try to walk when he's not being strolled along. Super Cute!!
This was taken today while shopping at the U-Village. We had such a great time!! Me and my stinker at the Land of Nod. Very fun!! ( I think you can tell too from this picture in comparison to the first one the weight I've lost... I'm down about 20lbs from the first photo).
And look, I know how to push the buttons on the dishwasher too!!
And these are my stinkers little teeth on top. He is getting #5 on the bottom. Not too fun! But he's a trooper!
Daddy and Finnegan reading some books. Finnegan loves to turn the pages!
This is the last one... Our little dude is walking like a pro (with the truck of course) and He's been taking Bearbear for a ride now and again!
No comments:
Post a Comment