Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wheel of Fortune Opening Comments...

Have you ever watched the Wheel of Fortune? I have, and I particularly like it. Ok, call me an old foggie, but I like it. Have you ever listened to what people say when they talk about their family after they've gotten introduced? "I'm married to my wonderful husband, Bob, for 30 great years. And we have two darling girls, and six very smart grandchildren." I told Ken the other night that if I'm ever on one of those show's, I was gonna say that I'd been married to my lazy husband for 20 rotten years and we have 2 irresponsible kids and 6 rotten grandkids... Just to see the reaction out of Pat Sajak!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Erin: I think that is a great idea. Tell you what, If I'm ever on a TV show, I'll do that too....

Honestly, I think I could win Survivor.... maybe...