Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Snuggle Bug!

Finnegan is our little snuggle bug. When he is tired, he will find something to "snuggle" with. He puts the object to his face and rubs it on his face. (I am convinced that this is what happened in the womb as he was breech with his face nessled in the placenta - but that's a different story.) He does this in the living room with "bear bear" while he's playing and then when he gets up to his bed, he does it with "moosey" while he's getting comfortable in his bed. It is the most precious thing to see my sweet little boy, snuggling in for rest. Well, tonight he was playing on the floor before bed and I was sitting on the couch. Tootsie was laying at my feet, resting as it has been a warm day here in WA. All of the sudden, I saw Finnegan crawl over to Tootsie and put his face into her neck and snuggle her. It was the most precious thing I've seen. Granted, Finn does a lot of cute things. But this really took the cake. I didn't have my camera ready, and I knew there was no way to have him do it again. Oh, but it was so precious!! Tootsie didn't mind it at all, either. She just layed there and let him love on her. She was patient and kind. It was so sweet.

1 comment:

Megan said...

How sweet! It sounds like you have a great dog. Kids and pets can be so cute together. We have a cat who loves Matthew and always wants to snuggle with him. The first time it happened I didn't get a picture either but since then I have gotten a few, so hopefully you will have other chances too!