Not until recently (within the past 4 years or so) have I become interested in fashion. In high school and college, I never really cared if I was wearing something that was in style or not. I just wore what I had. And since I've become interested in "fashion" I haven't really gone all out. I still am a cheap-skate and won't pay more than $20 on something. Paying $50 for jeans (or more) or $200 on a sweater is just stupid. Especially when you can go to Target and get something similar for a fraction of that. The last few days, I've been out shopping for various things and have become excited about the fall fashion coming out. Not necessarily because I love it, but because I love going shopping in the fall. It was the one time we went out and would get at least one thing new (for school). And since I enjoy the fall over any other season, it makes it even more exciting.
Today while I was out, I enjoyed looking at the shoes and tops particularly. Even though I don't work in an office, I also enjoy this time of year because there are very stylish "work" clothes for women, like suits and business casual outfits. Oh, I wish I needed "work" clothes again :) I found a pair of high heels today that I really liked. I'm not a heel person, especially now that I'm a mommy of a toddler. Perhaps if I have any "allowance" money at the end of the month, I go back and purchase them for date night :) Who knows, I might find a reason to wear them. :)
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment