1. I married my high school sweetheart....we have been together for 13 years!
2. I could eat Chocolate Chip cookies every day of the week with no guilt :)
3. I LOVE the Food Network!
4. I am addicted to "What not to Wear" on the TLC network!
5. I don't like to drive. If I didn't get stir crazy with a toddler at home, I'd stay home for days.
6. I have a new hobby of working out. I work out every day, 5 days a week, and then twice on one of those days.... crazy!
7. I lost 27lb during 2008.
8. I used to not like going to Disney World with my family. It got old after a while... Then I found the magic again! And LOVE it!
9. I want to go to Hawaii with my husband for our 30th birthdays next year... but don't know if that's gonna happen!
10. Loved every moment of going to Cornerstone University.
11. I still take naps when Finnegan does. :) He's 16 months old! :)
12. I pray that my next child is a girl.
13. I never wanted to be a stay at home mom.
14. I love to cook, and bake.
15. I love to host parties at my house.
16. I love clean counters (no paper, toys, mail etc) , but they don't always get that way... perhaps once a month. :)
17. Its a small hobby of mine to send little things to my nieces and nephews. :)
18. My husband is in his second Master's Program, and is almost done (Praise the Lord!!)
19. I lived in the same house my entire childhood.
20. I hate to vaccum and do the dishes.
21. I love to play the crosswords in People Magazine! :)
22. God gave me wonderful Christian friends in a public place!
23. I love Mexican food!
24. I don't like falling asleep alone in my bed.
25. I love looking at other peoples wedding photos.
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment